How do I issue complimentary tickets?
Issuing tickets for your VIPs, Staff or Volunteers? You're in the right place! There are 3 ways to issue complimentary tickets. Find out which one suits you the best:
1. Using Manual Orders
Simply follow the steps below:
- Go to "Events" from the top menu bar and click into the event you want to add guests to;
- From the left menu, click “Orders/Refunds >> Orders”;
- Click the “New Manual Order” button on the right side of the page;
- In the pop-up window, select "Complimentary" as "Payment Method" and you can also put a note in "Notes" to help you remember what this order is for;
- Find the relevant ticket and select how many the tickets you want to issue by choosing a number from "Quantity";
- You will now see a new field "Amount Paid Per Ticket” appear and simply change the amount to "0";
- Click "Enter Details" to issue new tickets.
2. Using Bulk Upload
You will at least need the following details from your attendees:
- First Name
- Last Name
Learn more about bulk-uploading your attendees here.
3. Using Hidden Tickets and Access Codes
If you would rather your attendees to enter their details themselves instead to get their complimentary tickets. Follow this guide to learn how.