Setting up "Paid by invoice" as an alternative payment option
1. Setting up invoicing
Simply follow the steps below to set it up:
- Go to "Payments and Fees >> Gateways";
- Switch ON Humanitix Invoicing.
- Make sure to switch OFF "Send invoice manually" if you wish our platform to send them an invoice after checkout, and follow the prompts to add in your company and bank account details. Leave this ON if you wish to send invoice from your own system.
Now your ticket buyer will then be able to go through the checkout and request an invoice to pay you directly.
2. Sending tickets
When you confirm you have received the payment, all you need to do is to:
- Locate the invoice on our platform under the "Orders / Refunds > Invoices" tab, click "Actions > Mark as paid";
- Then click "Actions > Resend Tickets" for them to receive the tickets.
3. Amending items on invoice
Follow the steps below if your customer wants to remove any items on the invoice they don't want to pay for:
- Go to "Paid by Invoice" tab, locate and view the invoice in detail;
- Click "Actions >> Mark as Paid";
- Click "Refund / Cancel Tickets";
- Check the ticket item you wish to remove and put in the right refund amount to adjust the total of the invoice;
- Uncheck the "Send refund confirmation email" box as this is not a refund per se so we don't want to confuse the customer;
- Once the refund/cancellation process is complete, click "Actions >> Remove Payment".