Setting Up Invoice as an Alternative Payment Option
1. Setting Up Invoicing
Can't pay via credit card? Our platform can generate an invoice and send it to your ticket buyer and record this in your ticket sales.
Simply follow the steps below to set it up:
- Go to "Payments and Fees >> Gateways";
- Switch ON Humanitix Invoicing.
- Make sure to switch OFF "Send invoice manually" if you wish our platform to send them an invoice after checkout, and follow the prompts to add in your company and bank account details. Leave this ON if you wish to send invoice from your own system.
Now your ticket buyer will then be able to go through the checkout and request an invoice to pay you directly.
2. Sending Tickets
When paid via invoice, tickets will not be included and will need to be sent manually afterwards.
When you confirm you have received the payment, all you need to do is to:
- Locate the invoice on our platform under the "Orders / Refunds > Invoices" tab, click "Actions > Mark as paid";
- Then click "Actions > Resend Tickets" for them to receive the tickets.