Something doesn't work? Try these tips!
Here are 3 ways to help you troubleshoot:
1. Check Your Browser
Please make sure you are using one of these browsers listed below. You can click the links to check your browser version and update if needed.
- Safari: https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-update-your-browser/safari
- Microsoft Edge: https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-update-your-browser/edge
- Chrome: https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-update-your-browser/chrome
- Firefox: https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-update-your-browser/firefox
2. Refresh Your Page or Restart Your Browser
3. Clear your cache and cookies folder
An overloaded browser could be the issue. Instructions on clearing the cache and cookies on multiple browsers can be found here: https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-clear-cookies-browsing-history-and-cache/