There are 4 different payment gateways, which can affect how your ticket buyers will pay for their purchase and/or how you will receive the payouts.
After you have selected your event from "Events" from the top menu bar, you will find the following options under "Payments and Fees >> Gateways":
- Humanitix Payments Processing
- Humanitix Invoicing
Humanitix Payments Processing or Stripe?
If you choose Humanitix Payments Processing:
- Your event's ticket sales will be paid out within 5 business days after it ends;
- When issuing a refund, you can refund the ticket price plus the booking fees charged with the original transaction. There is no out-of-pocket cost for you.
If you choose Stripe:
- Stripe’s payment processing fees apply, which will be deducted from your net sales when Stripe settles payment with you;
- Your event's ticket sales will arrive in your bank account as they happen. Or you can opt to receive payouts weekly or monthly (as per Stripe's payment terms);
- When issuing a refund, you can refund the ticket price plus the booking fees charged with the original transaction. However, the Stripe fees from the original transaction are not returned (learn more about how Stripe refunds).
Need payment plans for your customers? Simply enable ZipPay!
ZipPay works as a credit facility and allows your customers to instantly buy tickets but pay for them later with flexible repayment plans. It's a great way to sell more tickets while having zero credit and fraud risk, with Zip's guarantee on approved transactions.
To enable ZipPay on an account level, head to Account > My account when logged into the Humanitix console and navigate to My account > Default gateways on the lefthand side panel.
Under Additional payment gateways you can enable ZipPay for orders under $1,000 by clicking 'Set up'.
Note: You will be charged a Zip Fee of 2.5% for all sales processed through Zip. This is deducted from your ticket sales prior to being paid out.
For more information:
- How Zip works for customers: https://zip.co/how-zip-works
- How Zip works for businesses: https://zip.co/business/payments
Can't pay via credit card? Try invoicing.
Our platform can generate an invoice and send it to your ticket buyer and record this in your ticket sales. See the step-by-step here.