We have built in an easy-to-use email campaign tool so you can send a bulk email right from your Humanitix console.
Emails can be sent to:
- All ticket purchasers, ticket holders, or both;
- Certain ticket types; or,
- Specific orders
Here are 2 use cases to give you an idea on what you can do with the "Email Campaigns" feature:
1. Sending an event reminder
We have created a template for you, simply follow the steps below:
- From the top menu bar, head to "Comms >> Email Campaigns"
- Click "Create New Campaign"
- Select "New Reminder Email" from the dropdown
- Review the template and customise it to suit your needs
2. Collecting additional data from attendees
For example, if you forgot to set up any additional questions (see how here) or have added more additional questions, you can use email campaign to notify your buyers to update their information (e.g. names for a table, dietary requirements etc.)
- Follow Step 1 & 2 as above and select "New Blank Campaign"
- Fill out the details and in the "Message" box, use the "@EditOrderLink" smart code. Here is an example:
Hi @FirstName,We can't wait to see you at @EventName! To help our catering team prepare the right food and drink options for you, we will need you to tell us your dietary requirements. Please click here to @EditOrderLink (if you don't have any dietary requirements, please select "None").