We have a built-in easy-to-use email campaign tool so you can send a bulk email to your guests right from your Humanitix console.
Emails can be sent to:
- All ticket purchasers, ticket holders (if you have collected their email addresses using Additional Questions), or both;
- Certain ticket types; or,
- Specific orders
Here are a few examples/pointers to give you an idea on what you can do with the "Email Campaigns" feature:
1. Send a reminder email
We have created a handy template for you, simply follow the steps below:
- From the top menu bar, head to
New Reminder Emailfrom the dropdown
- Review the template and customise it to suit your needs
2. Oops - I have forgotten to ask some questions from my attendees!
No worries - we've got you covered!
For example, if you forgot to set up any additional questions (see how here) or have added more additional questions, you can use email campaign to notify your buyers to update their information (e.g. names for a table, dietary requirements etc.)
- Follow Step 1 & 2 as above and select "New Blank Campaign"
- Fill out the details and in the "Message" box, use the "@EditOrderLink" smart code. Here is an example:
Hi @FirstName,We can't wait to see you at @EventName! To help our catering team prepare the right food and drink options for you, we will need you to tell us your dietary requirements. Please click here to @EditOrderLink (if you don't have any dietary requirements, please select "None").
3. Personalise your email campaigns
Apart from "@EditOrderLink", there are many other codes you can use to personalise your emails, such as "@ViewTickets" or "@ViewSeats".
Here are all the codes available:
4. How long does it take for an email campaign to be sent?
Once an email campaign is sent, it can take up to 10 minutes to finish sending. Simply click the
refresh button to see the latest update.
5. Can I see how many people have received the email campaign?
You can click the status button to see how many emails have been scheduled and/or sent for a campaign.