How to sell tickets on your own website?
- 1. Getting to know your embedded widgets
- 2. Using your embedded widgets - simply copy & paste the code we have pre-written for you onto your website builder
Create a seamless registration experience and sell tickets right from your website with our embedded widgets.
Events, and then from the side menu on your left, click
Design >> Embedded Widgets
1. Getting to know your embedded widgets
Before we begin, let's take a look at our 3 most popular widgets:
"Buy Tickets" - the go-to embedded checkout experience
This has to be the most popular widget ever used by our beloved organisers! It allows you to embed the entire checkout process and let people buy tickets without ever leaving your website. It's also mobile optimised as more and more people are buying tickets from their phones nowadays!
"Event Listing" - showing all options at a glance
This widget allows you to display all events created and owned by your account or events that are run by a specific organiser profile (What is an organiser profile?).
"Custom Search" - perfect tool to showcase your event variety
This is a latest widget we have developed to help your customers navigate around the abundance of your events.
2. Using your embedded widgets - simply copy & paste the code we have pre-written for you onto your website builder
- For "Buy Tickets", you will need to go to the specific event, and then from the side menu on your left, click "Design >> Embedded Widgets" to copy to code.
- For "Event Listing" and "Custom Search", you can do the same as above or go to "Account >> Advanced >> Global Widgets" to copy the code