Refund and Cancellation
If you are going to cancel your event…
Please reach out to us so we can process a bulk full refund for you. This will save you the trouble having to manually refund your orders one by one.
How to process a partial/full refund?
1. Locate the order
- You can either go to “Orders” from the top menu bar or go to “Events”, click into the relevant event, and then go to “Orders / Refunds >> Orders” from the side menu on your left;
- Search for the order with Order ID, Last Name or Email Address;
- Once the order you are looking for appears, click the Order ID, which will take you to the Order Details page;
- Click the “Refund / Cancel Tickets” button at the bottom.
2. Process Refund and/or Cancellation
If you are cancelling the tickets with the refund, please make sure you check the boxes in front of the tickets.
- Please make sure the “Refund Amount” is correct.
- By default we will auto-populate this field with the ticket price of the cancelled tickets only. If you wish to process a full refund including the fees, please make sure you amend this field;
- If you are looking to process a partial refund, simply edit the “Refund Amount” accordingly.
Can I cancel a ticket without refunding?
Absolutely. This is useful when you want to move a misplaced booking. Click here to see how.