How to set up notifications?
You can set up 3 different notifications for your chosen emails:
- Attendee Enquiries
- Event Payouts
- Ticket sale notifications
Notifications for A SINGLE event
To set this up for an event:
- Head to Events and select your event from the list;
- From the left menu bar, go to
Advanced >> Notifications;
This is automatically turned on for the organiser contact email entered in "Basic information".
- To turn on ticket sales notifications, simply check "Order notifications";
- To turn on attendee enquiries, simply check "Attendee enquiries";
This is automatically turned on for the account holder email, which is the account that creates and owns the event.
- To turn on payout notifications, simply check "Payouts".
- To add more email recipients (for example, for your collaborators/cohosts/venues), simply click
+ Add recipient;
- Hit "Update".
Notifications for ALL my events
You can also turn this on for your account so all your newly created events will be affected.
To do so, simply go to "Account > My account > Default notifications" and follow the same steps listed above.