How do I add offline/manual ticket sales to Humanitix (such as cash sales)?
Yes! You can do so by creating a manual order. Simply follow the steps below:
- Select your event from "Events" from the top menu bar;
- Go to "Orders / Refunds >> Orders";
- Click the "+ New Manual Order" button;
- In the "Payment Type" dropdown menu, select the relevant payment method;
- Then in the "Notes" box you can put in anything that would make sense for your reference.
- Select the correct date, ticket type, quantity;
- You will now see a new field "Amount Paid Per Ticket” appear - make sure you put in the correct price paid
Please note: manual orders will not incur any booking fee.
- Follow the prompts to finish the order.
If this is your first time using Manual Orders...
Processing a manual order is very similar to going through the checkout as a buying customer, except:
- You won't be prompted to enter any credit card information, regardless of your order total $;
- Manual orders allow you to process orders even when a ticket type or your event is at capacity, which may cause them to be oversold.
- The sales amount processed via manual orders is only on paper and serve as a bookkeeping function.