I am running an event
Need help now?
Getting started with Humanitix
Creating a recurring schedule for your event
Updating Your Bank Account
Quick start guide
Guide for organisers of post-iso events
Socially distanced seating maps
COVID-19 - What are my options (as an event organiser)?
Running an event across multiple dates?
Music Festivals & Events
Quick start guide for School Organisers
Conferences & Expos
Galas & Awards
Frequently Asked Questions
Setting up notifications for ticket sales
How do I unpublish an event?
Something doesn't work? Try these tips!
When will my event be paid out?
Swapping a ticket to a new event or date
My attendees can't find their tickets. What can I do?
How do I collect information from my attendees?
Who pays the fees (passing on or absorbing)?
Why have my ticket sales ended?
Why is my event/ticket sold out?
How do I create a bundle deal?
When will my tickets go on sale?
Where do I set up the not-for-profit rate?
How do I issue complimentary/free tickets?
What about GST?
Collecting data and additional information from your attendees
Creating and Using Templates
Privacy - Public vs Private Event
Ticket Resale & Risk-Free Name Changes
Managing VIPs coming to your event
How can I change the number of tickets people can buy?
Custom ticket date, time and location
Manage Session Capacities
Customising your event/ticket design
How to hide the mobile question?
Customising the order confirmation email
Payouts and Payment Options
Adding a GL Code to your payout
Where is the payout receipt/statement?
How to connect Stripe?
How to partially pass on or absorb fees?
Setting up "Paid by invoice" as an alternative payment option
Donations & DGR (Tax Deductible) Receipts
Can I delete my events?
What are "pending tickets"?
How to make your event accessible?
How do I duplicate/copy my event?
How do I change my event URL?
Invite & Promote
Adding 3rd party embeds to event pages
How do I communicate my event's impact?
Introducing: Promotional Hub
Manage your online event content using Virtual Event Hub
How can I showcase all of my events?
Hidden Tickets & Access Codes
Using the Affiliate Tracking Link
Manage Orders & Attendees
Can I delete my orders?
I need to Refund / Cancel / Postpone my event
Resending/Downloading tax invoice of ticket purchase
Allow attendees to refund and cancel their own tickets
How to send calendar invites with your webinar links?
Uploading a guest list / multiple attendees
Changing buyer details on the tax invoice (for online orders only)
How do I access all attendee information?
How do I add offline/manual ticket sales to Humanitix (such as cash sales)?
Checking In My Attendees
Removing someone from the attendee/guest list
Apps & Integrations
Setting up more integrations?
How to sell tickets on your own website?
Using the Humanitix App
Setting Up Facebook Integration
Analysing Your Events' Traffic and MORE...
How to run a digital event on Humanitix: Reach a global audience without needing a venue
Adding LinkedIn insight tags to your Google Tag Manager
I have been shared full access permission from my colleague, but I can't see the event from my list of events?
Navigating permissions and giving access to your team
On the Day
NSW Discover Vouchers FAQ
I am a ticket holder/purchaser
I am no longer attending my event. How can I request a refund?
I want to edit my order details (i.e. names on tickets)
Where is my ticket/invoice?
I've got a question about the event I'm attending
I don't have a printed ticket and my phone lost/forgotten/dead!
Is my Ticket Purchase secure?
Can I buy tickets from a 3rd party and not on Humanitix?
How to get a tax invoice for your order
COVID-19 update for ticket buyers/holders
Why are my tickets cancelled?
I want to change my booking (to a different time/location/session)
What happens if I accidentally lose/change/delete my ticket?
Was my purchase successful?
Table of Contents
Updated by Jeremy Tang
With the "Bulk Upload" feature, you can easily upload hundreds of attendees at once to your event.
To set this up, simply follow the steps below:
Downloading & Editing Templated CSV File
- Head to "Manage attendees >> Bulk Upload"
- Click on the "templated csv file" to download and open the file with Excel
- Type in or copy & paste your guest's details into the right column. Make sure you fill out the following 4 required fields and match the details with the correct column:
- Ticket Type (Column A) - please double check if you have put in the correct ticket type
- Buyer First Name (Column B)
- Buyer Last Name (Column C)
- Buyer Email (Column D)
- If you have added additional questions, you will also see them appear as additional columns in the CSV file. However, they are not required to be filled out so feel free to leave them blank if not necessary.
Uploading Your Completed CSV File
- Click "Choose File" and select the file you just edited.
- Select the event date you would like to create tickets for. If you only have one event date, feel free to skip this step.
- Tick "Email each order created" if you would like to send an order confirmation email to each order you added in the CSV (one email per row).
- Hit "Load".
- From here, you can manually map the columns in your CSV file to the fields created in "Additional Questions" or simply toggle ON "Ignore column" if it doesn't matter.
- Review the examples generated and if everything looks good then hit "Upload"