How to redeem my NSW Discover voucher on Humanitix?
Where can I get Discover vouchers?
Vouchers are not provided through Humanitix or by event hosts.
How to use the vouchers on Humanitix?
To apply your NSW Discover voucher code at checkout:
- Select your tickets and enter your details;
- When you are at the last step (Payment stage) of the checkout, launch your Service NSW app and load the voucher code on your phone;
- Enter your Discover voucher code in the field located above the credit card payment method;
- Click Add to apply;
- If the voucher amount is not enough to cover the order total (including any booking fee), we will prompt you to enter your card details.
- Only Discover voucher is accepted on Humanitix;
- Any NSW Discover voucher code is only valid for 10 minutes;
- Only 1 voucher code can be applied to each transaction;
- Once a voucher code is used, it can not be redeemed again. If the total $25 balance is not used in full, the remaining balance of vouchers is void.
I got an error when using the Discover NSW voucher...
Check the following:
- Make sure you are using a Discover voucher. Dine vouchers are intended for dining in restaurants, cafés, bars, wineries, pubs, or clubs.
- Make sure you use the voucher within 10 minutes. If you haven't used your code after 10 minutes, reload the app and get a fresh code.
Can I request a refund for my used voucher?
Amounts paid by voucher are non-refundable via Humanitix according to NSW government policies.
However, you can contact your event host to request a credit for your Discover voucher.