Creating and Using Templates
Building a series of events and getting sick of rinse and repeat? You'll love our templates:
- Event Page Styling
- Ticket Types
- Additional Questions
1. Creating a template
- Go to "Account >> Advanced >> Templates"
- There are 2 ways to create any template:
- Creating a new one from scratch;
- Using an existing event as the source.
- Hover over "New template" and select "From existing event";
- Choose the event from the dropdown list and click "Continue";
- You can then give your template a name and adjust the template, or simply click "Save" if you are happy with what's there;
- Once the template is successfully saved, you will see it being added to the list like this:
- Now this template is ready to be used/imported.
2. Setting a template as default (for all new events)
To set this up, simply create a template either from scratch or an existing event and make sure to tick the checkbox that says "Set this template as default".
3. Using/Importing a template
- Head over to "Events" from the top menu bar and select the event you want to apply the template to;
- Go to the relevant section of the event:
- If you are importing an Event Page Styling template: "Design >> Styling":
- If you are importing a Ticket Type template: "Tickets >> Ticket Types":
- If you are importing a Ticket Type template: "Additional Questions":
- Now simply click the "Import Template" button to the right and select the right template.