Manage your online event content using Virtual Event Hub
- Watch tutorial video
- 1. Set up the Virtual Event Hub
- 2. Link or upload Files (optional)
- 3. Add an Image gallery (optional)
- 4. Control who sees what and when (optional)
- 5. Preview the hub
- 6. Enable/Disable the hub
- How do my attendees access the hub?
Introducing a great way to easily, and securely, showcase your online event using our brand new feature - Virtual Event Hub.
Watch tutorial video
Virtual Event Hub is a dedicated landing page that lets you share the link to your webinar. You can also control certain content to be available only to your attendees before or at a certain time.
To set it up, simply follow the steps below:
1. Set up the Virtual Event Hub
The Virtual Event Hub can be found under "Promote >> Virtual Event Hub" from the side menu bar.
You can include multiple elements to the body of the hub page:
Add Live stream link or pre-recorded video embed
- For live streaming such as Zoom, Facebook Live, Google Hangouts, best to use the
- For pre-recorded videos such as YouTube/Vimeo, best to use the
2. Link or upload Files (optional)
The virtual event hub is also a great way to deliver additional files or materials for your online event:
3. Add an Image gallery (optional)
If you feel like giving it some extra colour and context, you can do so by adding images of your choice:
4. Control who sees what and when (optional)
All content we include on our hub, including the hub itself, can be restricted both by date, and by ticket type, so we can control who sees what, and when.
settingsicon (gear/cog-shaped) towards the right side of your screen.
You can control this for the entire hub:
Are you running a physical event but are also streaming it?
You can also control this for a specific element in the hub
5. Preview the hub
You can preview the hub to show all content you have included, or, if you do have viewing restrictions in place, you can preview the content as if you were a particular ticket holder, accessing the hub at a certain time.
Previewto see the most updated changes.
6. Enable/Disable the hub
To go live you will need to click
Enable to enable the hub first:
If you no longer want the hub to be accessible, simply click
How do my attendees access the hub?
Ticket holders can access the virtual event hub by clicking on the Online access link on their confirmation email and digital ticket. This is a unique link, that only one person may access at a time.