Where is my ticket?
You will receive your tickets and the tax invoice in an order confirmation email after you’ve purchased and paid for your tickets.
Can't be bothered to find the email? No problem! With just a few clicks, you can have your tickets resent to you:
- Visit humanitix.com and search for the event you are attending;For private events, visit the event page you originally bought your tickets from instead as you won't find it from the search.
- Select the event;
- Click Contact organiser;
- Select "Can't find my ticket/invoice" and fill out the form. Please make sure to provide the same email address you used to purchase the tickets.
- Click Submit.What to expect? If we can find a match for your email address, all tickets bought with that email will be re-sent to you.If we can't find a match, we will send an email to the event host so they can get back to you with your request.
I still can’t find any email…
If you didn’t receive your tickets after getting them re-sent:
- Check that your email is correct. If not, contact the event host to update your email address.
- Check your junk/spam folders. If you find the email there, mark it as “not spam” and save Humanitix’s email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) to your contacts to prevent emails to be sent to spam.
- Check your mail filters. Most email services provide filtering options to help you sort and manage your inbox. Check to see if a filter might have redirected the email elsewhere in your inbox.
- Check for third-party filtering. If you use a company, corporate, or business email address, there may be other services in use that are blocking the message. Your company’s IT department or mail provider can confirm this and might need to whitelist @humanitix.com to prevent it from happening in the future.